I use MacBook Air 💻 for coding.
Oppo F7📱... Yes, I do use Android!
Lenovo Tablet for watching courses.
I use Ahmad Awais' Shades of Purple VSCode theme that looks incredibly cool...
* I use Hyper Terminal instead of the normal OSX terminal. It does face few issues, but it's great once solved. 😉
* I have recently switched to ohmyzsh and zsh for doing terminal operations.
* I have configured WesBos' Cobalt2 Theme for HyperTerm which uses Powerline fonts for terminal.
Babel, ESLint, WebPack, Prettier is what I use for doing good to my code.
* Recently, I completed WesBos' Advanced React course to learn about React.JS, Next.JS, and GraphQL/Prisma.
* Reading a lot of blog posts helped me a ton to learn things by myself. Will list many here soon!